The first Sub Pop 7". 500 copies on blue vinyl with a blue paper sleeve. This one was later bootlegged. Beware fakes. They are regularly sold as the real thing. I got burned. The fakes are still rare, but the collecting community is increasingly aware of them. They are not very valuable.
- Clear blue vinyl with no marbling.
- "Soundgarden" on label: not cut off at all
- Matrix codes in trail-off wax: R10866 and R10867
- Comes with blue paper sleeve
- Thin blue vinyl with slight marbling
- "Soundgarden" on label butts up against the edge and can be slightly cut off
- Matrix code in trail-off wax: 19c87
- Blue paper sleeve is generally missing
|Version||Approximate Value ($)||Price Trending|
|Sleeve||Plain blue construction paper|
This page was last updated on February 9, 2016.